Thursday, December 10, 2009

prompt 2; disinterest in spiders and digger wasps.

I don't see interest in studying a spider or digger wasp because i don't really like insects at all. I really think that these are gross the fact that they can kill you. Like the digger wasp they can sting but they only sting if they are harmed or feel threatened, but it is not really severe it could kill you but it varies between people. I really don't like tarantulas the fact that they are big and black. They say that tarantulas are completely harmless to people and their mild venom is weaker than typical bees. There are a lot of things that i would hate knowing about these insects, I would not really like seeing any of these insects at all. I hate the fact that 500 to 1,000 tarantulas could come out of one cocoon. I really don't know what i would do if i actually had to study these I probably wouldn't.

0 comments: