Monday, January 4, 2010

Over Christmas Break!!

Over Christmas break i went to a lot of Christmas' one I had to go to Thorp which is about 2 and a half hours away. I went up there to see my Great Grandpa because he is in the nursing home. After that I went by my family in Thorp we ate some food, opened gifts, then we talked for a bit with my family then we headed back to Seymour. Then for the rest of my vacation I hung out with my boyfriend we went ice skating, out to eat for taco bell(:(:(:!!, to the gamblers game, and we went to the movies. We saw the movie "Did you hear about the Morgans?" and we saw "Alvin and the chipmunks the squeakquel" both movies were really good but my favorite was Alvin and the chipmunks the squeakquel. It was a really funny movie. We went to the gamblers game on new years eve with his parents it was really fun, except there were no fights): what kind of game is that!! but it was still a really fun night. I really liked my break i got to sleep in and do pretty much what ever i wanted to. I was pretty sad to come back to school but i think i had enough of break!

0 comments: